Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 20

In my life, today was not too nice. It was cold, my bus was cold, many students missed the bus... But, the worst is today's inaguration events. I am sickened and sad that President Bush, Laura Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney and Lynn Cheney, had to endure the, not surprising, considering the crowd, insults and boo's. Just in case no one knows, President George W. Bush was a compassionate, caring, patriotic, intelligent man, who did what he thought best to protect the United States of America! Duh, have we been safe for the last seven years?

I am sickened by the main stream medias accolades on a stilted, insulting and lost in another world's, inaguration speech. I. E., no clue! I am sickened by mrs. obama being absent when each of the United States military units passed by in parade. I am sickened by the animation and enthusiasm of the obama's when union and gay/lesbian units passed in parade. I am sickened by the main stream media's obsession on what mrs. obama will wear to the ball! BTW, I just saw it and she looks, ah, not good. I would look the same in that dress but I would hope that I would make a better choice! Funny aside, BO just asked the crowd, "how good does my wife look?"

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow, oh my! Hope all of you are fairing better!

3 comments:

Mommers said...

I guess I have to leave a comment, since no one else has... I stand behind everything in this post.

Kel said...

Mama, it will be ok...
gotta see what happens before we criticize...
remember we're fair and we have to give everyone a chance...

Mommers said...

Thanks, Kel, but after today's vote, I think I'm proven correct. We are in for one heck of a ride and it will not be pleasant.